|Home||» Products||» Air Knife||» Standard Air Knife|
We provide 3 Types of Air Knives.
Air Consumption approx. 3.4 SCFM (96 SLPM) per inch (25.4 mm) at 80 psig (5.5 bar) with force and noise levels comparable to standard air knives of all types (approx. 2.7 Oz (77 grams) and 83 dbA at 80 psig or 5.5. bar and 6" (152 mm) from the target.
The Air Knife - Air-Blade Blow-Off System from Nex Flow is easy to install and maintain. It can reduce both compressed air consumption and noise levels.
It produces a laminar flow of air using the Coanda effect. This draws a large volume of air from the surrounding area along with the small amount of compressed air from the Air-Blade. It also produces an output flow up to 30 times.
The air knife system payback on compressed air savings can be seen in some applications.
Air Knife - Air-Blade Features:
· The low cost air knives are rugged with a multiple port design for mounting flexibility. It is coated for longer life compared to competitive products that advertise a full flowing air knife type of system.
· It is made of a coated aluminum body and hard-coated cap. Stainless steel models are available for high temperature and corrosive applications.
· The multiple air inlet ports at the back ends in a compact design with additional mounting holes.
· Airflow amplification is approximately 30:1 compared to 3:1 for drilled pipe or open jets and tubes.
· There is instant on-off mechanism with no moving parts. There are no electricity or explosion hazards.
Air Knife & Air-Blade Benefits:
· It is built and designed for significantly longer life in difficult environments compared to competing products.
· There are flexible mounting options and can easily fit in small spaces.
· Energy reduction in compressed air can use up to 90% and noise reductions of 10 DBA.
· It is maintenance-free. The output is easily controlled and safe to use.
Standard Air-Blade Air Knife is available in eight standard lengths and two variations (Aluminium and SS):
KJN ENTERPRISES All Rights Reserved.