Product Code : PP 01
Brand Name : KJN ENTERPRISES
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Delivery Time
- 2-3 Days
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Our manufactured range of Pneumatic Presses are widely used in engineering and steel industries for punching, bending and clamping applications.
We are very well known in the Defense establishment, particularly the Ordnance factories for the large number of quality Pneumatic Press, Special Purpose Machines (SPM's), Tooling, Pneumatic Vices, Pneumatic Cylinders and Valves supplied to them.
- Ease of operation
- Safety of the operator
- Operated by a simple hand lever valve
Pneumatic Press, Pneumatic Conventional, Toggle, Impact Press
- Pneumatic Pressing Tonnage: 50 Kg to 5 Tonnes
- Type of Frame: C - Frame, Single Pillar, 2 - Pillar, 4 - Pillar
- Type of Pneumatic Press: Pneumatic Conventional Press, Tandem Press, Impact Press and Toggle Press. Our base plates are manufactured from prime-quality MS with the working surface ground and hard chrome plated for long rust-free life.
- Base Plate: Our base plates are manufactured from prime-quality MS with the working surface ground and hard chrome plated for long rust-free life. Various Base plate construction options are available.
- Controls: A Pneumatic Press can be operated in many ways. It can be completely PLC controlled or can be operated by a simple hand lever valve.
- Additional Features of Pneumatic Press: Many additional features can be provided on the Pneumatic Press for ease of operation, safety of the operator and better finish of the component being Pneumatic Press.