|Home||» Products||» Pneumatic Piston Vibrators||» Hopper Car Portable Vibrators|
These are used to unload dry bulk materials from Dump Trucks.The BH Model Vibrator can be welded to a dump truck bed / body or hopper bottom trailer to increase material flow when unloading or increase load size when loading. Portable mounting can also be used so the Vibrator can be moved to various troublesome locations or even different trucks.
Dump Truck Body:
1. Vibrators should be mounted approximately ¼ down the length of the bed, toward the front.
2. One unit on each side of the mast is most effective.
Note: Assure clearances of Vibrators when bed is lowered.
Hopper Bottom Truck Vibrators:
1. Vibrators should be mounted as close to the hopper discharge opening as possible. One Vibrator per hopper is sufficient in most cases.
2. A NAVCO mounting plate should be attached to the hopper. Portable mounts are available for hopper bottom trucks.
3. Bolt the Vibrator to the mounting plate.
Note: If the Vibrators will be operated while the truck is in motion, an alternate air reservoir is required to assure adequate air for the brakes.
KJN ENTERPRISES All Rights Reserved.